TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ramsey Patriot 6000lb Winch,IFS Steering Box (Pic Added)

The winch has been sitting in my garage for the last year. It is in great shape and has only been used a couple time. It has steel cable, remote, and a roller fairlead.

$400 OBO

[/IMG]

IFS Box SOLD
You can email me at [email protected] with questions.

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
ya, I am interested in the steering box as I need one for Hi steer on my sas 4runner

your email address....is that a phone number or what. and if it is, people need the area code to call you, or an email addy to email to.

that is the other people that are not getting the steering box...lol

anyways, today is payday, let me confirm my paycheck is deposited and then I can paypal you the money or mail a Money order.

need to know shipping though to TX 77539 although I doubt it will be much

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Captain J said:
ya, I am interested in the steering box as I need one for Hi steer on my sas 4runner

your email address....is that a phone number or what. and if it is, people need the area code to call you, or an email addy to email to.

that is the other people that are not getting the steering box...lol

anyways, today is payday, let me confirm my paycheck is deposited and then I can paypal you the money or mail a Money order.

need to know shipping though to TX 77539 although I doubt it will be much
I don't know why I put my number. I must have been drinking lol.

I will get you a shipping price today.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
I bought some tires from Matt some years back and he is a great seller. I would do business with him in a heartbeat…If I needed any of these items!

Bump for a good seller!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bear said:
I bought some tires from Matt some years back and he is a great seller. I would do business with him in a heartbeat…If I needed any of these items!

Bump for a good seller!
How are things going? You gonna make it out to the Takeover?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
3 Participants
mattb19
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing