TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have used this form for many of my Tacoma needs over the years but this is the first time i have ever posted and i feel like it is something that needs to be shared.
I bought some Rancho shocks/struts for my truck on 3/19/2020, they came with a "90-DAY RISK-FREE RIDE GUARANTEE" to say the least after a few weeks of owning the shocks/struts i was not happy with the product. I got a hold of Rancho, or Tenneco (guess they own rancho), and told them about it and that i wanted to return the parts. They had me send all my contact info and everything i needed to start the return, so i did. After 2 weeks of not hearing from them i sent them another email asking for the shipping label as it was the only thing left to do to return the parts. A month went by, still no reply... I then sent another email... Still no reply. Another month later i started another "ticket" telling them that i had already tried to start the return process back in April and have not heard anything more on it. It has now been 3 months since i started this and i have not made anymore progress on returning the parts then when i first started, let alone had anyone send a reply to any of my emails... To me a company that is this big that treats their customers like this is a joke. With that all being said i would never buy another Rancho product and their "90-DAY RISK-FREE RIDE OFFER" is scam that they will not honor if you try to use it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts