TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 7969 Posts

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whether you're a pro, amateur, or you just like to take pics, post up. Anything goes pertaining to forum rules anyway.

This is a car carrier train car taken near my house, I set the shutter speed slow enough to where it looks like 1 continuous car. :D

File Name
IMG_1118.JPG
Camera Model Name
Canon PowerShot S2 IS
Shooting Date/Time
1/10/2006 8:34:04 PM
Shooting Mode
Aperture-Priority AE
Photo Effect
Off
Tv (Shutter Speed)
Av (Aperture Value)
Light Metering
Center Weighted Avg.
Exposure Compensation
+1 2/3
ISO Speed
Lens
6.0 - 72.0mm
Focal Length
6.0mm
Digital Zoom
None
IS Mode
On
Image Size
2048x1536
Image Quality
Superfine
Flash
Off
White Balance
Auto
AF Mode
Continuous AF
Color Space
sRGB
File Size
1588KB
Drive Mode
Single-frame shooting

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Soooo, you know what those other settings on the camera are for? HAHA, I have the S1 IS, but I only use the "auto" setting, because I don't know what the rest of that shit is for.... :D

This pic makes me wish it was Summertime!!!

--Scott

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fenrisx said:
Was at the computer a while back, and this thing decides to hump the Altoids can.
Damn thats funny :D

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Fishbone said:
Soooo, you know what those other settings on the camera are for?

--Scott
Well Im working on it :D I actually bought it primarily to take better wheeling pics. If you look at the "Drive Mode" on the pic it posted it says single frame shooting. Yet there is a "Continuous" mode where it will repeadtedly shoot shot after shot. So when I think things are gonna get "interesting" I can quickly switch to that mode and catch numerous frames right after another.

This way if Im taking shots at a location known to cause a tire lift or two I dont have to try and time my shot. I just hold the button down and it shoots till I release. Ill post up an example in a second. Make that in a minute or five :D gotta upload some pics.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Not wheeling but you get the idea :D

Shoot, shoulda made'em a lil smaller. I was running 70 and he was running around 45 so I gained and passed very quickly. If you save to your PC and scroll through them fast its like a 2fps video :D lol This was ascending Monteagle in TN on the way to Nashville (I-24 west).

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
How do you get it to snap shot after shot? Does mine do that? LOL I guess I should look for the book for this thing

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
that last one is so wrong...yet so funny

1 - 20 of 7969 Posts
About this Discussion
8K Replies
618 Participants
Wainiha
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing