TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. whats the pole under the barrel on a revolver that pushes the shells out when used?

2. why is fabtech so bad?

3. are you suppose to drink protein shakes before or after or before and after working out?

4. what is the best way to gain muscle( like sets of..., or do ... many)

·
Registered
978 Posts
exacto said:
1. whats the pole under the barrel on a revolver that pushes the shells out when used?

2. why is fabtech so bad?

3. are you suppose to drink protein shakes before or after or before and after working out?

1- i have no idea. ...i shoot autos

2- i have no idea. ...i thought they were just rebranded saw's

3- after your workout

4- as much weight as you can stand as many times as you can stand it.

·
Registered
425 Posts
1. whats the pole under the barrel on a revolver that pushes the shells out when used? I don't shoot guns, try a bow and I might help you out a little more. Try a google search.

2. why is fabtech so bad? Fabtech what? coils, AAls, drop bracket lifts,,,??? I'm sure the opinions of all Fabtech products have been thrown about here so try looking around.

3. are you suppose to drink protein shakes before or after or before and after working out? It depends on what you actually buy. For the most part it doesn't matter since, if it's used on a regular basis, the protein is getting in your body.

4. what is the best way to gain muscle( like sets of..., or do ... many) If you want to gain bulk you'd be better off doing heavier weights with fewer reps starting with heavy weight and gradually getting lighter. If you wanted to gain strength without bulking up, do lower weights (gradually increased) with more reps.

Each of these topics could use a whole thread on their own.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all fabtech lifts, mostly coil overs, everyone says there so carpy, and this truck down the street from me is always having problems.

and if i was to bulk up by using heavy weights first, could i gain strength doing smaller to higher weights with lots of reps, and still keep the bulk?

edit- spacewrangler what is your avatar of or stand for, i saw it on a truck today.

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
exacto said:
1. whats the pole under the barrel on a revolver that pushes the shells out when used?)
1. Ejector Rod

exacto said:
2. why is fabtech so bad?)
2. I suspect it's because they try to mass produce lift kits for every single type of 4x4, instead of concentrating on perfecting one type. "Jack of all trades, master of none" kind of deal. If your truck is a street queen, Fabtech is probably fine. I know guys that have Fabtech lifts but don't wheel their trucks, and they don't have problems. If you wheel your stuff, Fabtech tends to wear out and/or break pretty quick.

exacto said:
3. are you suppose to drink protein shakes before or after or before and after working out?)
3. I consider myself to be in really good shape, and I just eat right along with my workouts. I have never used any supplements or performance enhancers, and refuse to do so. You really only need supplements once you get to the point where your muscles are so big that they can no longer naturally get bigger.

exacto said:
4. To gain mass - High weight, low reps.
To gain muscular endurace - low weigh, high reps or calesthenics.

exacto said:
edit- spacewrangler what is your avatar of or stand for, i saw it on a truck today.
edit- How old are you?!?!?! That's a Grateful Dead emblem!

·
Registered
425 Posts
once again, in my haste to post what I was typing before the wife starts complaining about being on the computer, I edited out half of what I was trying to say. Exactly as SAR_Squid79 just said, you shouldn't need any suppliments unless you reach the point your body is just not built to grow any bigger. Also, he worded things better than I was about the reps/weights. 'Stronger' isn't quite the word to use as 'endurance' is far better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts