TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a friend of mine in Oklahoma came home to this the other day..

I would have freeked the F^|( OUT if I looked up from a doze on the sofa to see a snake staring at me through the window. I hate snakes!

·
Registered
71 Posts
i would have shit and ran as far away as possible i hate snakes so damn much!!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
That is the coolest danged thing ever. I love snakes. (and I am the girl here) LOL I think maybe a corn snake...

Here is my snakey snake :D (Gollum)

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a black Rat Snake. A snake is a Snake... I dont take time to distinguish.. I see a snake.. Im outta there!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
All snakes are good...just want to stay further away from some more than others. LOL I don't mind them, but I won't have one for a pet. How long have you had Gollum there Molly?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Well I used to have 4 ball pythons in college but lost em in a custody battle after college. LOL Gollum is my kid sisters snake but since she leaves the country so danged much he is really half mine. So I'd say I have had him on and off for 4 years... :D He is so Mellow. Was hand raised (not wild caught) and so it not afraid of anything and never strikes, and moves slow as moll asses. Even Troy has warmed up to him. LOL

See Gollum is surfing CoTTORA too!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Small Python bites are nothing. Like Velcro. But I assume her Albino was rahtrer big?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts