TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a great trip...Thanks to everyone that spotted my rookie ass..haha
I found out what my truck is capable of...and I cant wait to get it lifted and bigger tires to tackle those trails again. :)

~Goldie

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
same here I had an awsome time bashing the stockers through a blue-black trail... good drivin kids!!!:D we had no carnage except for a few smashed up stock skid plates i will have my pics and brads pics up on my webshots tonight i'll post then

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I can't belive you guys went without me!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Great time yesterday! That blue black was pretty wild, knocked my transfer case out of gear the one time(of many) I landed on a rock. No serious damage though, thats always a good thing. I need to figure out how to get that solid axle in there, that damn ifs tosses you around too much, especially with the torsion bars cranked up. Overall I had a lot of fun and hope to do it again soon, thanks to everyone for welcoming us newbies!

Steve

·
Registered
550 Posts
Yesterday was again, one of the greatest days wheeling!!! I personally had alot of fun practicing my spotting skills on some of the newbies whitch by the way, you guys did a great job listening to the commands that any of us gave you, good Job! I hope to see you guys out on the trail again soon.

I'm already looking forward to our next trip out! But first I think it's time to do a good check and maintenance of my rig. I hope to do some of that this weekend and upcoming weekend. I also have to get my butt in gear on put my Hydro-assist on.

I'll be looking forward to everyone's pictures, cause we all know:worthless.

My pics here, should be some video in there as well.

http://3mphtoy.smugmug.com/gallery/2713062#143794273

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
wheres the video from last time??

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
that guy is out of his mind. But what a cool rig. You got alot of good vids on there.

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
that guy is out of his mind. But what a cool rig. You got alot of good vids on there.
I'll second that. I just spent about 15 minutes looking through the videos when I should be planning lessons for tomorrow!

Guys, I want to get some pictures and videos up from these past rides, and since we are a fairly small active group of members, I will give the gallery account and password for those of you who send me an email mhensler at gmail dot com. I will give you instructions on how to upload photos and create galleries. I know a lot of you like to use your hosting services you currently have, but I would like to get some up on the main site to try to attract new members.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'll second that. I just spent about 15 minutes looking through the videos when I should be planning lessons for tomorrow!

Guys, I want to get some pictures and videos up from these past rides, and since we are a fairly small active group of members, I will give the gallery account and password for those of you who send me an email mhensler at gmail dot com. I will give you instructions on how to upload photos and create galleries. I know a lot of you like to use your hosting services you currently have, but I would like to get some up on the main site to try to attract new members.
Matt that's awesome I've been trying to find a place to host some of the vids that I have. Email on it's way!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
We had a great time as well, EVEN though our entertainment wasn't there (joe). It was nice seeing everyone again and meeting some new faces. Hopefully Me and Amy can get out one more time before I go to Israel. Amy's pics are on my webshots, and mine will be up tomorrow.

Jordan and Amy

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Israel?? Is there good wheeling over there??

·
Registered
550 Posts
Israel?? Is there good wheeling over there??

The Israelies like the color of his truck so they invited him to come over to hang out with them and wheel. In the mean time Amy is going to wheel his truck back here in the states with the rest of us...:driving:

·
Registered
550 Posts
My other pics are up. Hey if she can get it there she can wheel it I told her that. Im going to try to get her to drive my truck more so she can get used to it. then I can build a buggy :D
Oh ok... I see, I'm liking where you're headed with this! :saw: :welder:

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'll keep that in mind next time shes' on the trail with us. Suttle hints help so I'll make sure I drop a few for ya. Oh by the way NICE PICS!

Also, when is the official date of your departure to Israel and then when do you return? We'll have to schedule a welcome home wheeling party :D .

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I leave May 4th and return the 18th. The weekend of the 18th there is a HUGE street rod cruise down in OC maryland that I've hit for the past 5 yrs. So im hoping to make that again, Anyone is welcome to go if I do. I usually camp on assateague, then head over there :D If not Im up for wheeling, Im sure ill be jonzing

Pete....thanks, your pics where sweet as well, and I had a little talk with the better half and she's all for it, WOOOOHOOOOOO :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts