TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our brethren of RLC support a lot of Toyota events, so let's be sure to support theirs!

I have a wedding that Friday, but I plan to be there Saturday morning if I don't pull a Waldo and get too hungover.

See ya'll there!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Honestly.. How many days out of the year are you with your spouses compared to how many days you go wheelin. I'm sure you can have your nuts back for the weekend :D

I'll go, but it depends on who all goes from our group. I don't know many of them guys.

Ps: I see you writing all small Jordan lol.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Honestly.. How many days out of the year are you with your spouses compared to how many days you go wheelin. I'm sure you can have your nuts back for the weekend :D

I'll go, but it depends on who all goes from our group. I don't know many of them guys.

Ps: I see you writing all small Jordan lol.
I am going to make a mental note of this, Waldo! As, you have already used the "girlfriend" card to get out of wheelin' once this year... Wasn't it the Gorilla Run? I had to work, that is different :)

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, what Lance said! You pulled the "girlfriend was sick" card on the Gorilla Run. That's a girlfriend. Daniel's getting married and having a reception. That's a wife and one-time deal. I think we can let this slide a little :D

You shan't poke the bee nest unless you can run faster, Waldo!

I'm glad you saw my small print. I thought it was cute :D

I plan to make every effort to be there, Waldo, and let's face it - that's really all you need to have a good time. I'll even let you smell my deek. No homo. :)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Lol.. Oh c'mon guys there's a difference! I had every INTENTION on being there until my girlfriend, who was going to come, got too sick and I thought it was best to stay. Well, you guys are basing the trip around what you're wives say, there's a difference :D

I do agree though, wedding and reception is important. I was just giving y'all a hard time.

Jordan, if you go I'm down for a Saturday.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I will be there, bringing lil'black truck. Colton, my co-pilot, may be doing much of the driving. Don't remember which campsite we got, but we're already counting the days. Been a good while since I seen Chrysler Canyon, time I got another look.

Good to be back doing some regular wheeling.

OldTruck

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol.. Oh c'mon guys there's a difference! I had every INTENTION on being there until my girlfriend, who was going to come, got too sick and I thought it was best to stay. Well, you guys are basing the trip around what you're wives say, there's a difference :D

I do agree though, wedding and reception is important. I was just giving y'all a hard time.

Jordan, if you go I'm down for a Saturday.
We're just giving you a hard time, Mr. Excuses :D

I will be there, Waldo, and would enjoy kickin' it with ya. We can play the theme song loud and proud all weekend :cool:

I will be there, bringing lil'black truck. Colton, my co-pilot, may be doing much of the driving. Don't remember which campsite we got, but we're already counting the days. Been a good while since I seen Chrysler Canyon, time I got another look.

Good to be back doing some regular wheeling.

OldTruck
Sweet! I bet Colton is taller than you already! Dang't, man!!!

See ya soon!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Myself and the usual suspects shall be there. Gettin married....everyone should do it once. As far as bringin your women with you wheelin...that's like bringin sand to the beach. See y'all at the Ramble!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
If you know you are going and you want a shirt, best go out to the Razorback Land Cruiser website and sign up and paypal for one. The shirts will be limited to pretty much the amount pre-ordered...

Here's the link:
http://www.razorbacklandcruisers.com/ramble_shirt12.asp

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I'll be there!!!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Looks like I'll be there with the girlfran most of Saturday AND if she ends up not being able to go, I'll still be there. No sliders still, so only 3's for me...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
11 Participants
NWA_TRD
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing