TTORA Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Looks like I'll be there with the girlfran most of Saturday AND if she ends up not being able to go, I'll still be there. No sliders still, so only 3's for me...
Sweet... See ya Saturday :cool:

The wife & I.. Coming up Saturday!!
Shazam! Got married! Way to go, youngblood! See ya Saturday!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Sweet... See ya Saturday :cool:

Shazam! Got married! Way to go, youngblood! See ya Saturday!

Really, ur calling a "Youngblood" . . . ok ur pretty likable

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I'll be camping. I plan to arrive early Thursday morning or later Wednesday afternoon.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Looks like I'll be staying at KOA tomorrow night and rolling into super lift about 8am or so. Who is definitely coming.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm hoping to make it to this one, but it all depends on Daniel and Audra's reception.
I'm guessing Daniel is not bringing the new camper to the Ramble? Probably not everybody could appreciate a slide-in camper as their honeymoon suite.

Me? If i have another, I could see going that route. Maybe not at a Ramble event or whatever . . .

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Anyone from the Fayetteville/Bentonville area going for sure? Aaron is holding some parts for me that if possible I would like to get TTORA expressed a bit closer to me :)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Well the gf couldn't get off work but I'll be there, maybe with a friend. Only staying Saturday. Looking to get out there around 9. See you guys soon.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Good times. No major fatalities on anyone's junk and got to meet some new friends!

Nate needs a new couch!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
11 Participants
NWA_TRD
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing