TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are into RC crawlers you know what this is. If you need more pics or info please feel free to ask.

Included is the crawler, an extra set of wheels and tires, radio, couple batteries, some spare parts, charger, video camera (mounts inside for cool RC wheeling vids!), etc. You can even have the wooden box I made if you want, although it is heavy and shipping might add up.

It kills me to get rid of this awesome toy, so I'm probably not going to be very flexible on the price.

Later,
....Mike

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
exacto said:
grand theft auto!

cool, but super expensive, how much do these usually run for?
I have about $1,200 into it.

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
251 Posts
exacto said:
grand theft auto!

cool, but super expensive, how much do these usually run for?

that's a really good price.....RC crawlers are all custom, you can't just buy a kit and get a competition grade crawler....so it does all add up, especially if you're buying high-grade parts....that crawler looks badass....if I ever get back into it, I'm building me a Clod....

·
Registered
195 Posts
:eek: You're selling it??? That suuuuuucks, dude. I hope you get a reasonable offer for it then. That thing is bad-ass. :(

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Damn, Mike. How many pints of blood have you sold today? Have you hit the sperm bank yet? Gonna have to start saving up between visits ya know.
Then there's always the medical testing thing. I hear that's big since they got so down on testing with animals.
It's not legal here but I hear there is also a market for organs off shore. You've got several spare parts that can bring big bucks. Let's see now there's a kidney, a lung and not to forget the proverbial left nut. You can easily do without those supurfulous parts. Be aware of the negative impact on future sperm donations before parting with the left nut however.
BTT

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PappaF2 said:
mike did you post this on www.rccrawler.com/forum ? YOu may get some more intrest there. Sorry you gotta sell it, I'd buy it if I had $800. :(
You have to be a member to view the classifieds.
Hey Todd, that was the next step. Just giving my TTORA friends and local people first shot before I do eBay, Craigslist, other forums, etc.

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
youd probally get alot more offers for around 500-600 you never really get back what you put into these trucks.... i built a full on tuber from an old juggernaut 4 wheel independant steering 9 tooth in the tranny for that low low crawl ratio (needed a gd600)

i see lots of carbon fiber too, seems kinda pointless on a crawler! ;) j/k gotta give you a hard time! lol but i know how it goes one thing leads to another and then all a sudden AHHHH F%%% i just put in over a grand.... trust me i have a t-maxx thats entirely 7075 aluminum ti driveline and every other goody on it... i put in about 3.... thousand and will be lucky to get 1500 if i sell it.... but its my baby and i cant sell her!

good luck on the sale! i know you put alot into it and it shows its just unfortunate that the r/c market isnt as profitable as lets say the stock market! haha :rolleyes:

i need to get my hi-lift done and my tuber rebuilt ( i drop tested it from 5 feet onto the stinger.... didnt fair to well so i just ripped the tubes i spent 2 weeks putting together apart and stuck it in a box..... i think i have a illness

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
Mike
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing