1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,222 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Thats definetly bitchen. I saw another Prep By Jake cantalever setup at Rialto a while back, but i think it was a 96, or 97 F150 short bed, they definetly do gorgeous work. Same fore mounted shocks because of the fuel cell. Have you seen the new pics of Baldwins Prerunner? From what i could see it looked like they was using a rising rate like a motorcycle...pretty trick.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BLOWNYOTa said:
Thats definetly bitchen. I saw another Prep By Jake cantalever setup at Rialto a while back, but i think it was a 96, or 97 F150 short bed, they definetly do gorgeous work. Same fore mounted shocks because of the fuel cell. Have you seen the new pics of Baldwins Prerunner? From what i could see it looked like they was using a rising rate like a motorcycle...pretty trick.
yea, you going to ROR this weekend? Should be a good day if it doesnt rain.

·
Registered
179 Posts
where/what is ROR?? i think i want to go *well, when i figure out wut it is*

·
Registered
179 Posts
aight, thx bro, appreciate it...hopefully i can check it out, i might be busy, but we will see wut happens..thx again

·
Registered
212 Posts
DesertTRD said:
http://www.dezertrangers.com/cgi-bin/ib/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=12;t=17263;st=0;r=1;&

Scroll down and you will see what looks like a ranger or f1, I love the traction bars and the cantaleaver setup he made.. Looks awesome.

corey, at the san felipe 250 this last weekend jake and his 12 car were among 2 other vehicles that i helped pit for. I got the opportunity to talk with him a little bit, more just listen in on conversations. And its amazing how down to earth he is and his knowledge just blows me away. not to mention his attention to detail is rediculous.

·
Registered
51 Posts
The Tacoma on that page with the cantilever is pretty clean as well, limited travel, but hey, if you need the bed....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts