TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I'd like to know where he saw "clean, low-mileage" 4Runners that sold for $12-$18k... or just low-mileage 4Runners at all.

Crazy.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Other then the paint that thing looks sweet! May have to come check it out.....

Original link is funny! 3.0 with dents and leaks and faded paint... Can't tell you the last time I paid over 2k and the car leaked

·
Registered
821 Posts
Maybe he has some crack he'd like to sell me too.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I don't get it. He says it's leaking and slow as hell on the highway, but it's not a wheeler's wet dream. So WTF is in it for anyone at all? Why not just say, "Old POS that needs a lot of work. First millionaire to come along gets it"?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I'd love to buy it, run it though BV Carnage & Penrose after doing an SAS swap on it, raisin the shit out of it and then take it back so he could see what a "bastardized redneck rock crawler's wet dream" looks like :lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I'd love to buy it, run it though BV Carnage & Penrose after doing an SAS swap on it, raisin the shit out of it and then take it back so he could see what a "bastardized redneck rock crawler's wet dream" looks like :lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Ah, but it already has the straight axle that was only made for 2 years... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
so now all of us who wheel are rednecks?! Im offended, as soon as im done plowing ma's field imma dun come kick yer ass. wait, I dont own a tractor or have a field... :lmao:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
For sale, my 1983 Toyota Hilux (it is worth more cause I said hilux not pickup). I went wheeling a couple of times, I might be a redneck, so the wet dream stained seat is included. I saw on on craigslist for $15k, mine is no creampuff but still worth $10k. God himself crapped out this 300k mile 22r so you know it will last. Yes it is slow as hell and marks its spot where ever it goes....... nevermind that.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Callled and left a message asking if he was firm on the price and pointed out the 3.0s are junk and 300k miles is way high even for a Toyota.

Hasn't called back yet... :(

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
For sale, my 1983 Toyota Hilux (it is worth more cause I said hilux not pickup). I went wheeling a couple of times, I might be a redneck, so the wet dream stained seat is included. I saw on on craigslist for $15k, mine is no creampuff but still worth $10k. God himself crapped out this 300k mile 22r so you know it will last. Yes it is slow as hell and marks its spot where ever it goes....... nevermind that.
Bahahahaha!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts