TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be ordering my axle from Shannon in the morning...:D :D :D :D

Mitch will you be able to help change it out????????I will be in Chicago for the next two weeks, so if you can help let me know and we can make arrangements to do it when I get back....:D :D :D :D :D

Grady

·
Registered
4,489 Posts

Mitch will you be able to help change it out????????I will be in Chicago for the next two weeks, so if you can help let me know and we can make arrangements to do it when I get back....:D :D :D :D :D

Grady
Yep bro.. I can lend u a hand. hehe lemme know whatcha gonna do with your current rear end ;)

·
Registered
4,489 Posts

Grady
You know if you dont need your truck in chicago , bring it down to the shop and have shannon send your axle to the shop or I could pick it up and I'll install it while ur gone. that way its ready for your pickup when u return.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would be great but I have to order some new springs.....

Do you have any suggestions of what kind of rear springs I need and how much lift? I'm gonna try and stay away from any kind of blocks on the rear...

As far as the the old axle, it's yours if you want it.....

Thanks, Grady

·
Premium Member
5,955 Posts
Rear diff

I could pick up the rear end from Shannon and meet up with Mitch.
Get some 3" lift springs, do it all in one shot. I'd be glad to help.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
cool joe all help would be appericated it looks as if we will be doing all this in Huntsville out at Whacks house in his steel building. I think we are thinking the weekend of the 19th..

·
Registered
140 Posts
I hope you are enjoying your little vacation while we are down here working like dogs.What happened to the axle someone was supposed to be bringing back for you? Also doesn't this belong in the tech folder or something

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
I hope you are enjoying your little vacation while we are down here working like dogs.What happened to the axle someone was supposed to be bringing back for you? Also doesn't this belong in the tech folder or something
the TRD axle is being shipped to his house along with some new rear leaf springs.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That was only an axle housing....I had to back out of that because of money flow...........

No I am not having fun...I would rather be working than trying to stay awake in this training class....(BORING):D :D :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts