TTORA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did some searching but didnt come up with much, anyone know where I can buy replacement bushings for my 04 doublecab? Does energy provide any? I tried contacting Bilstein but they dont deal with the public. If you guys have part numbers or leads to where I can get them, I greatly appreciate it

·
Banned
136 Posts
i need some too...i got the same shocks for my truck and they sent the wrong bushing, ive tried contacting bilstein 9 or 10 times, everytime i get the run around and eventually get told the person that deals with that isnt in. so yea, where can we get these bushings??

·
Registered
597 Posts
i ordered the shocks from wheelers with and they came with the larger bushings, you could try contacting them and seeing if you can just buy the bushings or at least see were they get theirs from, or you could drill the bushing out i guess as a last resort, good luck

·
Registered
189 Posts
I did some searching but didnt come up with much, anyone know where I can buy replacement bushings for my 04 doublecab? Does energy provide any? I tried contacting Bilstein but they dont deal with the public. If you guys have part numbers or leads to where I can get them, I greatly appreciate it
I recently ran into this problem with my bily 5125s. Allpro Offroad will sell you the bushings $2/each. My 04 taco has the 3/4in ID bushings.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.