TTORA Forum banner

181 - 193 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I got the valve but now I'm trying to figure out how to adapt from metric brake lines to the proportioning valve. Did you cut and flare your hard line with a new fitting?

·
Registered
147 Posts
front range off road sells an adapter....comes with the valve if you purchase it as a kit-- I'm sure they'd let it go separate tho....can't be that expensive. Just a word to the wise as well: If you decide to ditch the ABS system all together, that controller under the hood sells for a little over a GRAND from the dealer. Helps to fund other parts of the build......

·
Registered
68 Posts

Did you just cycle the leafs and use the fully extended shock measurment while the leaf was fully drooped then use the compressed measurment with the leaf bumped to get the two arches? Does that make sense??

·
Registered
700 Posts
Did you just cycle the leafs and use the fully extended shock measurment while the leaf was fully drooped then use the compressed measurment with the leaf bumped to get the two arches? Does that make sense??
Check this out, I don't think it could be explained any better. Its designed around a Ranger, but it will work for any vehicle. there is also a sweet video showing you how to do it.

181 - 193 of 193 Posts
About this Discussion
192 Replies
45 Participants
redtaco.taco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing