TTORA Forum banner

161 - 180 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Saw your action pics in a different thread. Looks damn good! Once you get those bedsides it will look that much better. Congrats for building a clean rig.

·
Registered
68 Posts
How did you deal with the proportioning valve for the rear brakes? It looks like a manuel one that took the place of the stock valve.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
It was really easy to do the proportioning valve. Read the write up at trailslesstravelled.com, and if you still have trouble, i will walk you through it.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Pretty bad ass. One of the nicer LT trucks ive seen. Sure funtion is most important, But in So cal its gotta look good too :D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
My brother did all the welding and i did alot of design and bitch work. And yes, I go by pinky.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Arizona-So Cal..........Same shit:rolleyes: we all wheel the same Terrain ie. Not Rock crawlin....

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
Im puttin a new bumper on my truck this week. It is comin out really good. I will get some pics up tomorrow.

161 - 180 of 193 Posts
About this Discussion
192 Replies
45 Participants
redtaco.taco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing