TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$h1tty day yesterday
running around xmas shopping
came out and someone backed into my rear bumper in the parking lot on my 07 :mad:

went to other store came out someone bumped into the other side of the bumper and stole my ' support our troops ' ribbon / magnet WTF!!1 :mad:

so im pondering :

A. mounting a proximity sensitive flame thrower on my truck :flamethro
or
B. welding up a bumper guard of sorts to go over my rear bumper that would mount into the tow reciever ( so i can pull it off pre off road )

im pissed because i was going to build a rear bush bumper and sell my perviously mint rear bumper to offset the cost

any ideas would be appreciated

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
doh
moving it to fabrication
sorry

·
Registered
297 Posts
i hate a thief

man sorry to hear about that hit twice in the same day in the same parking lot. what an omen,,,,,, i would'nt shop there any more. sounds like a perfect time for some heavy duty after market bumpers to me. search on here you will find some great bumpers.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tie 6 rabid pitbulls around my truck :D that'll learn em :xdevil:

·
Registered
163 Posts
phoenix said:
$h1tty day yesterday
running around xmas shopping
came out and someone backed into my rear bumper in the parking lot on my 07 :mad:

went to other store came out someone bumped into the other side of the bumper and stole my ' support our troops ' ribbon / magnet WTF!!1 :mad:
sorry to hear about that. people like that are pieces of shit. i mean accidents happen, but something tells me people who hit and run (not to mention steal personal property) do that shit all the time. it's a personality type.

·
Registered
49 Posts
there just hinting at you to get all fabed crap on there.. Enough of this stock BS! ;)

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Man, if you care about your paint job...

Then you can't allow other people to be responsible for taking care of it.

Let's face it- That hooptie driving dope fiend piece of shit doesn't give a rat's ass about your paint.

The only reason that looser is at the mall in the first place is to rob somebody's grandmother.

So he got a little too wa-wa with that last hit of crack and bumped your fucking paint. so what?

Yes, I know that what I just wrote is wrong on just about every level... but it's true.

If you want your paint to continue to look good, you have to take responsibility for that and do something to prevent the crackhead from hitting it.

Trying to get the best parking space, nearest to the door is the single best way to insure that the stupid motherfuckers of the world park next to your truck.

If you want them to miss your truck, you are going to have to walk.

The only people that park WAY OUT THERE where there's no other cars are the ones that won't door ding your truck.

I hate it.

It just seems wrong that I have to do the five minute forced march because some chicken mc maggots eating piece of shit is too fucking fat to park next to my truck without doing five hundred dollars of damage trying to wedge their fat ass into their junk and slamming the fuck out of my paint the whole time.

But that's reality.

Park away from the rest of the cars.

Can you tell that I'm pissed about this too?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Sounds like you want to fab up your own bumper, but if that is going to be a while, I've got the stock rear bumper for my truck just sitting on the side of my house, it's yours if want it...no charge. I live in San Diego, so I don't know how you can pick it up or if there is any cheap shipping options. Shoot me a message if you want it.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I think I would laugh if someone decided to hit my new rear bumper... Better them than me.

And apparently my sliders get used more at the mall than they do on the trails. I'm always finding new colors on them lol

·
Registered
870 Posts
yeah i feel sory for the poor SOB that opens his door into my 2" square rock slider or who backs into my wrap around rear bumper...i fear no parking lot

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
some chick w/o a license backed into my wrap around bumper. I felt sorry her tail light got broken, but i smiled inside as my investment paid off:)

·
Registered
332 Posts
honestly, come on guys... people are worse than rocks, atleast when you get rock damage you have a story to tell, not just what you picked up at the mall. i propose mall insurance of the steel type, screw off road protection, how about on road protection?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Oh, I totally agree! Thats why I built my truck the way I did, so I could cruise the mall in safety. Mall wheeling is harder than most people think, those curbs and speed bumps can be treacherous.

C

·
0 Posts
Sisyphus said:
Oh, I totally agree! Thats why I built my truck the way I did, so I could cruise the mall in safety. Mall wheeling is harder than most people think, those curbs and speed bumps can be treacherous.
:rolleyes:

C

·
0 Posts
Sisyphus said:
What?!

Not a fan of satire? :D
I enjoy satire.

I dont enjoy reading about mall crawling incidents where someone got their body damage cherry broken.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
fast frank said:
It just seems wrong that I have to do the five minute forced march because some chicken mc maggots eating piece of shit is too fucking fat to park next to my truck without doing five hundred dollars of damage trying to wedge their fat ass into their junk and slamming the fuck out of my paint the whole time.

But that's reality.

Park away from the rest of the cars.

Can you tell that I'm pissed about this too?
couldnt have put it better myself

sisyphus your rear bumper is the cats a$$

atleast if i cause my body damage, like cedarbarn said, it comes with a cool story . but some dumb ass doing it is a piss off.
I think there should be ' stupid people police ' that are allowed to shoot first ask questions later :D

I think today im going to go get my truck covered in mud and then go park at the mall in the compact car area :mad:

C

·
0 Posts
phoenix said:
couldnt have put it better myself

sisyphus your rear bumper is the cats a$$

atleast if i cause my body damage, like cedarbarn said, it comes with a cool story . but some dumb ass doing it is a piss off.
I think there should be ' stupid people police ' that are allowed to shoot first ask questions later :D

I think today im going to go get my truck covered in mud and then go park at the mall in the compact car area :mad:
Yeah, My truck got ran into by a moron in a moving truck. It was not the first body damage, will not be the last. But I did not do it myself, and that is what pissed me off. :mad:

·
Registered
315 Posts
cedarbarn said:
Yeah, My truck got ran into by a moron in a moving truck. It was not the first body damage, will not be the last. But I did not do it myself, and that is what pissed me off. :mad:
I think i saw a pic of your front left fender that had been drug across a rock or tree...... Got any new pics with your 05 all smashed up i'd love to see it :saw: :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts