TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 4th gen 4Runner and want a new rear bumper/tire carrier plus other accesories.

The problem-
I've decided not to do the build myself and there is only ONE after market bumper out there-CBI Offroad.

I figure if I am going to spend up to $2500 on a bumper I'd like to give it to someone local.

The question-
Does anyone know of a source to build me a rear bumper? I am even open to someone who just wants to earn some extra $$ working out of their garage.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Dan (Wakkjob) helped me put the CBI bumper on my wife's 4th gen 4Runner. Pain in the ass. It's a great bumper though. Not to sound negative or anything, but you'll most likely pay more than $2500 for it if you get Armorology to build it, and they only build it in house on that specific vehicle. Another great shop in the area is Rock Ware. About the same price as Armorology. Rock Ware makes some sick shit.

Oh on a side note, I don't know what you have in the way of suspension, but we had the medium OME rear coils on my wife's 4Runner and after the CBI rear bumper we had to go to the heavy OME's.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I rent a 30x30 shop in Black Forest where I do welding/painting/etc... at the moment I have two long-term projects taking up space inside but there's plenty of room to still do other stuff.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I rent a 30x30 shop in Black Forest where I do welding/painting/etc... at the moment I have two long-term projects taking up space inside but there's plenty of room to still do other stuff.
I think you could start that business on word off mouth lol, seems like every "who can help me build/paint this thresd has your name in it:D

·
Registered
430 Posts
my boy at Precison Powder Coating/Fine Line Fab will do anything you want. He has skills, a great shop, and is fairly priced.

give him a call if you are interested. his shop is on 270 and york.

Caleb 720-333-1182

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
May have to put this project on hold for now. Ran into some money issues. I will contact all of the recommended people later.

Thanks everyone for all of the contact names and numbers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts