TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
See below in my sig..Plenty of rr bumper pics..

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Animal said:
That's a clean lookn' bumper!! Only if I was up for hackn' my rear quarters.. I'd go for something like that in a heartbeat!! :)
If your going to wheel it you might as well, they'll get crunched and then you'll you want to cut them.. Thanks for the compliments. That was when it had 33x10.50's on it.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
TacoCrazy said:
If your going to wheel it you might as well, they'll get crunched and then you'll you want to cut them.. Thanks for the compliments. That was when it had 33x10.50's on it.

that thing is so damn awesome. how much did you trim to do that?

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
nickcuban said:
that thing is so damn awesome. how much did you trim to do that?
About 6" best I remember..Thanks

·
Registered
539 Posts
Is the bedside panel where you cut that still structurally sound or does it need to be re-inforced. I'm wanting to do the same but was wondering about the integrity after cutting. Thanks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Do a front range bumper or buy it? Me, I made a bumper like that. It cost me approx 200$ CAD for all. It's a heavy duty bumper. I will try to put some pics of mind.

http://www.4x4wire.com/toyota/reviews/fror_bumper/[/URL]

David

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
sent you an email with some pics, i havent quite figured out how to post pics yet on here yet
its all pro with a swing out tire carrier and high lift mount added on

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
TacoCrazy said:

Thats the bumper i want... any chance you will build another? or would you mind if i showed a pic to a fabricator so he could build me one close?

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Texan1983 said:
Thats the bumper i want... any chance you will build another? or would you mind if i showed a pic to a fabricator so he could build me one close?
I'm sure he would, but he (fabricator) prefers to have the truck present to assure correct fitment. He's real anal like that. Thanks for the compliments. It was a compilation of my initial ideas and his fab skills and show away on the pics..

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
badmoonrising said:
nice bumper. i would of made the side protection alittle bit taller, but thats a damn nice piece right there
Thanks, I appreciate it..Looking back I probably would have too, but to this point it's done it's job to a tee. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
15 Participants
jamarquardt22
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing