TTORA Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
darwink1

Member: 5620

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im planning to start building a rear bumper and was hoping to get some pictures of homemade/aftermarket bumpers off/on the truck.

just looking for ideas. im planning to incorporate a reciever, 2 d ring tabs, and a wrap around bedside protection.

im mostly interested to see what you guys did to mount to the frame.

thanks

"See, some people are locked down man, some are free and I know I'm married to the sea"
Lars Fredericsen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by darwink1 : 03-30-2007 at 05:47 AM.

darwink1
View Public Profile
Send a private message to darwink1
Send email to darwink1
Find More Posts by darwink1
Add darwink1 to Your Buddy List

03-29-2007, 01:33 PM #2
joel
Trees like my truck

Member: 6423

This is what I had.... back when I had a bed

I used 1/2" Bar stock for the mounts. These where welded through the bumper and made into clevis mounts on the other side. The main body is 3/16" 2x5 box and the tube on the sides are .120 wall 1 3/4 HREW.

Later
Joel
95.5' V6 5spd std cab, DR coilovers, TC control arms, Alcan custom 8 leaf, Shock relocation w/ Bilstein 7100 12" S/B, custom front bumper, Warn M8000 winch, sliders and flatbed, Budbuilt skid and weld-on trackbar, ARB rear locker, Marlin dual cases w/ 4.70:1, PA 2" body lift, 33" BFG at's on Black wheels, Mastercraft seats, B&M short throw shifter, Odyssey battery, Flowmaster 50

"Stupidity should hurt"

www.oregonttora.com
www.deschutescounty4wheelers.com/

joel
View Public Profile
Send a private message to joel
Find More Posts by joel
Add joel to Your Buddy List

03-29-2007, 01:37 PM #3
Ditrut
Put Er In Low Eh?

Member: 2736

heres mine: nothing to fancy as far as mounting goes. i have a 1" bl that helped though.

Ditrut
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Ditrut
Find More Posts by Ditrut
Add Ditrut to Your Buddy List

03-30-2007, 05:49 AM #4
darwink1

Member: 5620

thanks a lot. keep the ideas coming.

"See, some people are locked down man, some are free and I know I'm married to the sea"
Lars Fredericsen

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.