TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My rear bumper was destroyed after meeting with a car, doesnt matter if its painted or chrome.. im not picky. Also i have the deaver leaf packs in the rear of my tacoma, but i would like stock one back. the deavers are great, but the ride too rough. E-mail pics or post.

Illinois Joe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,721 Posts
I have a set of rear springs from an 02 with 40k then. I'm in Pa, PM me if your interested. [email protected]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,071 Posts
I have a nice chrome rear bumper and draw-tite hitch from my 97' if interested..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,071 Posts
I'll get pics this evening..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
307 Posts
MidwestTaco95 said:
My rear bumper was destroyed after meeting with a car, doesnt matter if its painted or chrome.. im not picky. Also i have the deaver leaf packs in the rear of my tacoma, but i would like stock one back. the deavers are great, but the ride too rough. E-mail pics or post.

Illinois Joe

Do you want to trade the stock leaf pack for the deavers? If so, which pack do you have and what kind of lift are you getting out of them?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,721 Posts
MidwestTaco95 said:
My rear bumper was destroyed after meeting with a car, doesnt matter if its painted or chrome.. im not picky. Also i have the deaver leaf packs in the rear of my tacoma, but i would like stock one back. the deavers are great, but the ride too rough. E-mail pics or post.

Illinois Joe
Joe, I emailed you, the 02 springs won't work if you have a 95 to 97, unless you relocated the spring hanger. LEt me know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jtaco1 said:
Joe, I emailed you, the 02 springs won't work if you have a 95 to 97, unless you relocated the spring hanger. LEt me know.
As of right now i do not have the equipment to relocate the hanger, but thanks for the reply.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nees1212 said:
Do you want to trade the stock leaf pack for the deavers? If so, which pack do you have and what kind of lift are you getting out of them?
i have a 7 pack that was made into a 5pack,it achieves, i would say 3.5 in of lift. i would deffinately consider a trade. e-mail me with info, [email protected],
 

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
Joined
·
1,114 Posts
Joe, I have connections for what you need, much more locally
DC me tomorrow
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top