TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: I just bought a used 2003 V6 xtracab 5spd SR5 with a revtek 3"front spacer lift and the rear has a block between the axle housing and the leafs.I want to
get rid of the blocks and get just an AAL or a new set of springs,can anyone give me any recommendations.I am running 285/70r16's with no rub and I am happy with the suspension clearance and no rub yet.Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
908 Posts
don't get fagtech's they squeek like big dogs eventually their not tapered and they don't come with anti friction pads which would eliminate that squeek . Downey for a little more tapered-pads spring. clamps . and I think they may even be powder coated
But if you go with fagtech's I recomend doing some mods to them prior to install unless you like your rig to sound like an old ford every time the wd-40 wears off

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You from Lafayette Indiana?If you are was wondering where you go wheelin' around there?Thanks for the input.

·
Banned
598 Posts
if you carry weight in that truck or pull trailers, i have a brand-new Downey AAL for cost (free shipping). it provides 2" lift and 500lbs of extra carry load.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are selling it?If so how much?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey scootn2nature, I'm up here in West Lafayette for school...is there anywhere to go wheelin up here at all?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts