TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
7,735 Posts
I have a trashed housing I was going to use for exactly this. I haven't gotten to actually cutting it up. I'm getting ready to head down to start prepping our race truck for koh.

When I get back, I'll see if you still need one.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome thanks!

I don't know how long that will be KoH) but I was hoping to build one or press the bearings this Sunday or Monday. If anyone else has a trashed housing or the fixture that I can borrow, that'd be super!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So, I ended up making one. It looks janky as shit because the material that I used to make the flange was way too thin. I need to redo the top so that I can use it to press the retainer and bearing back in but I don't think that will be a problem.

Shoot me a message if anyone wants to borrow or buy it. I think I'll replace the axle before I need new bearings.

Uploading pictures in case anyone looks for this in the future - I found some pics & info but not a lot. Maybe this will help someone later.

·
7,735 Posts
Awesome thanks!

I don't know how long that will be KoH) but I was hoping to build one or press the bearings this Sunday or Monday. If anyone else has a trashed housing or the fixture that I can borrow, that'd be super!
Sorry man... KOH is a 2 week thing for me (1 week race prep down in NM, another 8-9 days out on the lake bed.)

Sounds like you got it figured out tho

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, no worries. I gotrdun. You're welcome to borrow what I got if you need to do the bearings in yours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts