TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well lastnight one of my buddies in an s10 rearended me while i was sitting at a stop sign just thought id post pics of the damage

Didnt do ANY damage to my truck he pretty much went under my truck and hit the bottom of my bumper and my reciver hitch. MY trucks got 5 inches of lift and 33s i think thats what saved me.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I had someone hit me from behind... I just threw on my deavers, and BL so.. needless to say the car went underneath me... No damage to my truck.. but the car has seen better day's... it was as I was driving up to the SoCal Big Bear 2006 trip.. :eek:

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Receiver hitches are awesome for rear end protection. I had my hitch and ball go through this one lady's bumper. Didn't do a thing to the truck but left her bumper with a 3" hole.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah he needs a whole new front clip plus radiator and some other misc stuff. and since hes a friend im glad he hit me so he doesnt have to pay to fix 2 vehicles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Zeb8806
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing