TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a receipt for about 15-20 feet of DOM/chromo whatever for insurance purposes. I just need a copy, not the real thing so if you have anything let me know can be a little more than that. I can seem to find all my receipts for my truck except my metal purchases. Thanks guys.

(I'm not "scamming" anyone I really made an honest mistake.)

-Tweeter

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already tried to make an invoice, any insight on that? That would be the best thing to do. I made an invoice and they said they needed to see a receipt for the metal...:confused:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Tweeter said:
I already tried to make an invoice, any insight on that? That would be the best thing to do. I made an invoice and they said they needed to see a receipt for the metal...:confused:
I guess they want to see price and how the metal was paid for. It can't be that hard. When you purchase stuff online they email you a receipt, it looks like plain text. Make an email account with a name like metalworx or national steel corp and email it to yourself, forward the email to them or print it out.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Tweeter said:
Wait, you work construction Darrin, could you make me an invoice?
You tard. Ask J. PM. call. you know... use the staff mail thingy.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Also, if its not too late, Excel has templates for generic bills/receipts... Pretty easy to setup. Its tailored towards small business owners.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wgasa84 said:
You tard. Ask J. PM. call. you know... use the staff mail thingy.
Oh yea...derrrrrrr

And I can get out of my driveway just fine, so sorry for not knowing how to make receipts, cause I own my business and all...gosh! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jeebs01 said:
Also, if its not too late, Excel has templates for generic bills/receipts... Pretty easy to setup. Its tailored towards small business owners.
this is my brain exploding...

we'll see if I can get receipts first...

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
i can get you a copy for about 500 ft of chromo lol but thats about it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
7 Participants
DesertTRD
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing