TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
You dirty flatlander... why didn't you tell people? I would gladly risked being fired to go wheeling! I am un-fireable; a few donuts in a Z06 Vette proved that last week.
But damn; I like how those wheels look on the first gen pik-m-ups! And I'm surprised there's water in the starting area; this time of year it's usually pretty low or dry.

Nice spring hanger too... :cool: When are you coming north again? You have to let idiots like me know! I may be selling my project but I am not giving up on wheeling!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah sorry dan it was kind of one of those last minute things and tried to remember everyone to invite but it ended up only being my dad and I going... I have been so busy with work that I just had to get out...

I dont know when Ill be up that way next but I will let you know... I have a lot planned and going on with my truck... had fun with the spooled rear but its getting old fast so finally pushing t get my E-locker geared and looking into rear spring swap so I can move my rears up front and ad in my high steer rather than home built/custom crossover...

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I'm bummed that I missed this. I really wanted to wheel with you again! One of these days! Glad you had a good time!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Thank you for the invite and sory I couldn't make it. I had a lot to do before the lead king basin run plus I had to work that Friday. Looks like a good time. Your winch looks good too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts