TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bout 3 days ago the rains stopped..and back in this area behind some stores this regular dodge dakota 2wd went out...crossed a stream..and buried to the axle o the bank across the way...when i got there after my friends called i showed up with my 04 taco 2wd open diffs on 33" MTR's...

a ranger was buried in the mud next to him hooked up to another ranger who buried all 4 wheels..and there was a 1500 GMC on 35's there.. and he had 2 wheels burried on the ride side in a ditch trying to get the trucks out..he was 4x4...

so i strapped to him..and he floored it..and i just gave it a little gas..and my wheelsstarted to slip..so i moved forward..and gave the line a jerk..and he popped out..so he went home..which left me with the fords adn the dodge..i had the ranger un strap..and pulled that out no prob..and the other ranger got him fairly easy..and they decided not to help the dodge so they gave me like 20 bucks so that was cool..and the dude in the ranger left his strap
so i was 60 feet away..and pulled the dodge across the river and he drove the rest

2wd tacoma..SWEEEET :eek:)

took me bout an hour to get all of them out

·
Registered
469 Posts
If you're doing all the pulling out, it sounds like you aren't playing enough. :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
uhm..i was near empty when i got done..so they filled me up..and the next day paid for a 40$ car wash..

yeah i was called OUT OF BED at 12:30am to do this..lol..i wasnt playing :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts