TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bed weighs in the neighborhood of (conservatively) 150-200#...I don't have a trailer to drag it in, but some of you do. It's all yours, if you're willing to pick it up...80027.

I also have the tailgate, it's in pretty good shape, one or two little dents, otherwise fine for a 10yo tailgate. Send me a PM if you need it, 200$ OBO or trade or whatever. If any of you salvage guys can use/sell it, I'd trade for a pair of 1st-gen Tundra inner CV joints.

-Sean

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's just the inner bed, no fenders...I guess with a couple pieces of angle over the rails, it could make a good utility trailer. No holes cut over the fenders, but I did drill a very small pilot hole at one point, then decided it was better to leave it intact.

There are four holes near the rear for D-ring tiedowns...I'm keeping the tiedowns, but if somebody wants the bed, I got them from PolyPerformance. Also four bolt holes near the front, same thing.

The bed is Line-Xed and cut for Glassworks bedsides.

I just want it out of my garage...sure it would make a cool trailer, especially if I put fiberglass on it, but I don't have time for another project, or space to store it.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I was just looking at my old rear SC subframe and old driver's door a few minutes ago and thinking I ought to scrap them. Would your bed fit into a small utility trailer, 8'x4'x40" high? I may end up just making a scrap run to Atlas one of these weekends with my lady's F150 and my little trailer and could swing by and grab your bed up if it'll fit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts