TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Late June. You coulda leaned across the couch and asked. LOL

Ok so Saturday July 7th. http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=9

We shall plan to meet at the Hall Valley Campground (The 1st one) in Hall Valley up Park county road at 11:00 am. Redcone is actually a side trail off of the Webster Pass Trail.

Take Highway 285 from Denver past Grant, then turn right on County Road 60. You will see signs to both Webster Pass and Red Cone at just over 5 miles. Meet at the first large camp ground (Handcart Gulch Campground) We will then turn right here and follow FSR 565 to the top.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Should we look to pin a date on this run? I too would love to run Red Cone, but see that many/most weekends in the summer are getting fully with various events.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
June 30th has to be out for Troy and I. We have to move then :mad: The other dates look great!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Yea, July 28-29 is out for me but I'm down with July 7 or the 8th. What do you think?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
So, guys and dolls, are we talkin' July 7th or July 8th or both. And where are we meetin' and all that chit.

And Troy, since we are doing Red Cone I think it's time for you to break out those Red Blizzaks. I gotta check those out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am new to the wheelin stuff and would love to go with you guys. I did the beginning of that trail last weekend, and had a blast.

Any chance I could request we move the date one week either direction? I work that weekend! =(

I am currently driving a 06’ Taco with the off-road package stock. Reasonable for the trail?

Thanks,
Micah

1 - 20 of 125 Posts