TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, i have been seeing reports and complaints that redbird trail maintenance isnt what it should be. unfortunately i go on 2nd shift with every 10th day off starting monday. is there anyone on here who could break away on a week day to try and clean up a little bit down there if i can get it approved. unfortunatley weekends are out of the question for me until sometime in october.......
next, i would like to make a charitable donation in the clubs name. i am biased on this one and have a charity i would like to donate to. if there is any intrest in a donation we can vote on where it goes...... my vote is the wounded warrior program. for every 100 dollars we can donate to under armors wounded warrior program they will hand deliver a backpack stuffed with under armor gear to a wounded warrior in front line hospitals. give it some thought, post here or pm me.....
thanks to all

·
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm just bumping this....haven't got any interest on the clean up or the donation.......

·
4,068 Posts
I am planning on Redbird on Friday Aug 30th and could run our trail and do some cleanup. Pretty tapped out on funds and works slow but could donate a little.

I don't really know which trail is ours even...I think trail 2? Also any update on the club signs?

·
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will text ya mark

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Im sure you already got the answer but trail #2 is/was the trail we selected.

Nate, glad you took this intuitive on both front. Consider this a bump for both worthy causes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts