TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I have reduced my price in order to sell her. The new buggy project is not moving nearly as fast as I want it to. So, in order to get this build going I am reducing my orignal asking price.

Photos of anything in particular you'd like to see just let me know and I'll snap some pics of it and post them. Here are a couple of action shots:

Here she is on this month's cover of 4WDTO magazine...

The only thing that will not go will be the rear winch (M8000), and of coarse all my tools and trail gear.

Vehicle Specs:

Custom built HP/RR D60 front axle w/5:38's, Detroit, 35 spline inner shafts and 30 spline outers

Custom built D60 rear axle with w/5:38's , full spool and 35 spline D70 shafts

All Pro chromo tie rod and drag link

Hydro Assist Steering

SuperLift Toyota leaf springs w/custom shackles in the front

Rancho 44044 leaf springs w/custom shackles in the rear

42" TSL's

Recentered Military Hummer Wheels with custom rock rings

Custom built internal cage

Custom built flatbed

Custom built front stinger

Warn M8274 winch

Rock Sliders

TRD 2nd Generation SuperCharger

Edelbrock Headers

Custom 3" Magnaflow exhaust system

Marlin Crawler (MC09)

FROR Twins Sticks

Custom rear disk brake conversion

Chevy Master Cylinder

4" DeckPlate Airbox Mod

Extended front & rear diff breathers

Custom Snorkel

2-100 watt KC Slim Lites w/stone guards mounted on the stinger

4 rock lights mounted front and rear

Custom sunroof

Wet Okole seat covers

Bed Box

Cobra 29 WX NW ST CB Radio

Pioneer Premier CD player

Priced to move...Selling for $8000 OBO. Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 281-414-1645 if you have any specific questions. Serious inquires only!

Thanks

·
Registered
391 Posts
damn thats a sick deal

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
w o w

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
Don't get any ideas! LOL this truck is a "serious contender"! I have wheel'd with Shannon in this thing many times and it is one major piece of equipment!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
did you ever sell it?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Still for sale.
i'm very interested,just having trouble rounding up the $$$ i don't guess you know anyone needing a couple chevy d60's do you?? i just bought them in preparation for a sas 4runner,but this is hard to pass up!!! these are the axles (to anyone interested)
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=560649

but that's another subject. i guess here's a bump for ya until i can get the dough!!:banghead: :banghead: later

Ernie

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Shannon, does the name and all things associated come with the price too??!!:p

·
Registered
717 Posts
i'm very interested,just having trouble rounding up the $$$ i don't guess you know anyone needing a couple chevy d60's do you?? i just bought them in preparation for a sas 4runner,but this is hard to pass up!!! these are the axles (to anyone interested)
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=560649

but that's another subject. i guess here's a bump for ya until i can get the dough!!:banghead: :banghead: later

Ernie
Ernie,

That'd be sweet to see at tellico. I'd be all over this if I didn't just pick a Tacoma myself.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ernie,

That'd be sweet to see at tellico. I'd be all over this if I didn't just pick a Tacoma myself.
wazup greg!! it's been a while!! don't guess your interested in a couple of d60's for your new taco are ya? see you in tellico in a few months;) later

Ernie

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Shannon how about I trade the F-toy for it... Atleast its got a motor and axles lol

Bump
Shoot Brandon,I think we are all drooling over this one!:D

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
I'm about to bite the bullet and just have a shop do the last bit of fab work left on the buggy. And I just got my adapter in today so it looks like it on to get this SOB done

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Very solid sale pending currently. Looks as if Zilla may have a new home in Alabama come the end of this month.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Very solid sale pending currently. Looks as if Zilla may have a new home in Alabama come the end of this month.

where at in alabama?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.