TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of getting rid of this, the taco is mostly a trail toy now and i need the money/space for an internal cage. I have the MTX thunderform, thats blue in color. It contains 1 10 inch mtx sub. I also have the amp that comes with it. I had a amp rack built so it mounts to the back wall, and keeps the amp off the floor and out of mud/water that may get in the cab. The thunderform is designed so you dont lose any leg room, and you dont, the seat still slides all the way back. Im not in a big rush to sell, and if your seriously interested I can email pics by sunday or so. Again this includes the thunderform box with sub, amp, and amp rack. decent bump for a reg cab, sounds well overall. $350, dont wanna ship, but if i do the buyer pays shipping.
Thanks
Joshua W. Walsh

Im located in Central North Carolina
email- [email protected]

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btt! need money and space for my interior cage!

josh

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
300 bucks people, includes everything. I NEED IT GONE< GOT OTHER STUFF I WANNA GET!

Josh Walsh

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
emailed you back! should have pics by tommorow night!

Josh Walsh

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
STILL FOR SALE! need the money and space! email me for pics. I have plenty now. took some today

thanks

josh([email protected])

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
275 + you pay shipping and its yours. Took it all out last night, everything is bundled together and ready to go.

need it gone

josh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts