TTORA Forum banner

Reg. Cab sliders

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  98 Taco 
#1 ·
Anyone have any measurements or designs that they used for sliders for their reg. cab? I want to get some made, but I thought I would check out what others had/made. Pics welcome! Thanks, guys!

#2 ·
ELI said:
Anyone have any measurements or designs that they used for sliders for their reg. cab? I want to get some made, but I thought I would check out what others had/made. Pics welcome! Thanks, guys!
See the link to my pics below...

#5 ·
TacoCrazy said:
See the link to my pics below...

Thanks for the set of pics. That's an awesome looking wrap around bumper. What the specs on that...if you don't mind me askin? I recently cut my bed like that and was looking to get someone to make something similar to yours, but yours is just badass!

#6 ·
EricR said:
I bought a set from stubbswelding.com -- off of ebay. Great Deal, and exceptional quality!
How much did it run you? Have any pics? Thanks for the reply.

#7 ·
oztaco said:
I though by making mines i would save some $$$ but metal is so expensive that is not worth it, unless you got contacts where to get the metal I probably saved around 50 to 70 bucks, but is a lot of work.
just buy them.

Oz.
Hey, what's up Oz? Thanks for the reply...I was thinking of buying some too, but I have an uncle that is really good with stuff like that. That's why I was looking for idea's and what not.

I had a question to ask you too, I know I've asked it before, but don't remember...lol! You're running the waggy springs in the front, right?

#9 ·
ELI said:
Thanks for the set of pics. That's an awesome looking wrap around bumper. What the specs on that...if you don't mind me askin? I recently cut my bed like that and was looking to get someone to make something similar to yours, but yours is just badass!
What "specs" would you like??..It's obviously custom built to the truck, the fabricator had it a little over a week..The rectange tubing is 3/16" thick and the round tube is .120 wall seamless. It's totally air tight so it can be used as an air tank, with the sliders if necessary..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.