TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
A member from NY ordered a 02 reg cab with the Elocker. "Nuke", maybe he'll chime in here....

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
damn i wish mine had one :(

·
Registered
93 Posts
Fishbone said:
A member from NY ordered a 02 reg cab with the Elocker. "Nuke", maybe he'll chime in here....
yeah, i believe it was on his 2001 reg. cab. im thinking he got 4.56's as well. he had a whole post on it and which option/package code to order when buying a new truck.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
My 97' std cab V-6 has one..It was ordered with the locker option..I still have the window sticker..

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
TacoCrazy said:
My 97' std cab V-6 has one..It was ordered with the locker option..I still have the window sticker..
Nice!- Shortwheelbase, w/ V6 & Locker

·
Registered
93 Posts
TacoCrazy said:

didn't all v-6 reg. cabs have the locker?

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
It was in the "options" field of my window sticker, therefore it was an "extra".. Gary at Wheeler's has a 96 V-6 std cab w/o an e-locker so I guess it's not standard on a V-6 std cab....

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
It is nice...I almost hit the pavement the day I found the truck on a Toyota dealers lot..I went straight in and bought it..

·
Registered
94 Posts
4x4Dragon said:
didn't all v-6 reg. cabs have the locker?
Nope. Mine's a '96 V6 standard cab without the e-locker

Though I want one.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Aahhh..another V-6 std cab..There's not many out there...

·
Registered
279 Posts
4x4Dragon said:
yeah, i believe it was on his 2001 reg. cab. im thinking he got 4.56's as well. he had a whole post on it and which option/package code to order when buying a new truck.
Mark's truck has 4.30's. That's the lowest ratio that came in the Taco with the e locker. You can put the 4.55 gears from a 4 banger 4Runner on the Taco e locker axle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts