TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 reg cab with a three inch on it. I put 285-70-17s on it. I have the 2.7 engine with a manual i am wondering first if they have made gears for them yet. and what the best gearing would be. 4.11's?. also i drive on a lot of road trips. where the speed is 75. i dont want to look like some jacka$$ driving 65 at 3grand on my motor. if anyone knows these things let me know.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
You have 4.10's, and do a quick search, there is a thread on this in the late taco section, but you can get 4.56, IIRC 4.88's now.

And its a 4cyl, 3 grand at 75 isn't bad... thats what my 22RE ran :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
well i went searching last night and found that yeah i do have 4.10 in it. and i said at 65 not 75. And im not really a noob, i figured i would post it here though cause i know that there is a way old thread that had that in it, that nobody would reply too. And i know how much you guys hate new threads with old subjects. Whats the big deal anyways? I mean why do you guys feel like you have to even read the post if its old anyways?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
There is a more recent thread, as gears havent been out that long.

Misread you 65 and 75.... but how does 3K at 65 make you a jackass????

Just because a post is old doesnt mean its not vaild or still current info....

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
I have an 07 reg cab with a three inch on it. I put 285-70-17s on it. I have the 2.7 engine with a manual i am wondering first if they have made gears for them yet. and what the best gearing would be. 4.11's?. also i drive on a lot of road trips. where the speed is 75. i dont want to look like some jacka$$ driving 65 at 3grand on my motor. if anyone knows these things let me know.
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25984&highlight=regearing+the+'05

1 - 5 of 5 Posts