TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well..... I just recently found my father after 25 years and I have moved to hockley so if anyone in the area up here needs a hand wrenching or a passenger on the weekends let me know.

·
Registered
655 Posts
cool and welcome :)

just keep an eye out for the weekend stuff or just hit up mitch....the guy lives at spring creek lol

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
cool and welcome :)

just keep an eye out for the weekend stuff or just hit up mitch....the guy lives at spring creek lol

shroomz has been a member of TTORA longer then me .. and He knows me James ;) so bite me with the helmet comment , you've never ridden with me .. where the fuck is hockley ?

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
shroomz has been a member of TTORA longer then me .. and He knows me James ;) so bite me with the helmet comment , you've never ridden with me .. where the fuck is hockley ?
Hehe...

Hockley's just below the 290/2920 junction.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I stay right past magnolia on 1488 I'm less than an hour from mitch.... If u still stay off the beltway

·
Registered
352 Posts
I stay right past magnolia on 1488 I'm less than an hour from mitch.... If u still stay off the beltway
Im with ACID RAIN, I thought Hockley was at the 290 & 2920 area... if that is indeed where you live. You are not too far from me, I live off 290 and Huffmeister. I go out to Spring Creek almost every weekend too, if you want on my way out there I can scoop you up sometime... assuming you live in Hockley... 1488 past Magnolia is a little off from there...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Im with ACID RAIN, I thought Hockley was at the 290 & 2920 area... if that is indeed where you live. You are not too far from me, I live off 290 and Huffmeister. I go out to Spring Creek almost every weekend too, if you want on my way out there I can scoop you up sometime... assuming you live in Hockley... 1488 past Magnolia is a little off from there...
I am about 5 minutes from magnolia on 1488 off of joseph road I can get to my house from 2920 but I'm stil learning how to get there from the house. Its all back country roads still get lost and have to call the house for directions. I would love to go wheelin with somebody I miss my truck just give me a call whenever I just had my # changed 832-296-9023

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Heres my addy somebody google it so we can be on the same page of where the hell I'm at...... 24251 country lane Hockley

·
Registered
352 Posts
I checked it, yeah you are a good ways off 2920, past stage coach... Do you still have a vehicle to drive? If so, if you can meet me at like Academy off of 249 & 2920 intersection, then you can ride with me out to Spring Creek...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah I got a 95 runner 2wd I can meet u anywhere just give me a shout on my cell and we can figure it out next time u go

·
Registered
352 Posts
yeah I got a 95 runner 2wd I can meet u anywhere just give me a shout on my cell and we can figure it out next time u go
That will work... it will be either Sat. or Sun. next weekend... I'll let you know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts