TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
welp's he finally done.... the taco front fenders are off in the pic...

Still all taco

-David

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Stinks like fish
986 Posts
About halfe a taco frame and drivetrain left eh? That buggy will run forever.

·
Registered
42 Posts
You know the more I look at it, it bothers me how flat it looks. I need to redo the skins, because with out them it does not look so flat or square. I am just having a hard time trying to figure out what I want to skin it with. I need something that follows the tube better.

·
Registered
343 Posts
mattb19 said:
You know the more I look at it, it bothers me how flat it looks. I need to redo the skins, because with out them it does not look so flat or square. I am just having a hard time trying to figure out what I want to skin it with. I need something that follows the tube better.
I heard ya borhter, is hard to find or to find out what to use, i'm in the same boat with my flat bed, i don't know what to do to it, or what to use to make it, i don't want to spend time and money on something that i'm not gonna like so much. so take your time and go to pirate and look at all the buggies that they have there, get ideas and ask them what are they using.
other than that your truck looks great, mine will get there someday.
lets see some pics of it without the skins, if it looks better don't run anything!
later.

Oz.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
john is that your avalanche karnivore I saw pics of on pirate? How did the pannels fair in that boulder collision?

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
LOL I really don't think you can make a case for All Taco, Dave. It is pretty nice though.

·
Registered
180 Posts
2004 Avalanche Engineering Zero-G. Finished Nov. 04 only been out 2 times. Turn key buggy with all the goods.

GM Ram Jet 350
Gm Th-400 Tranny
Atlas II Transfer case
Dynatrac High Pinion Dana 60 axles Ft. and Rear
Detroit in Ft. Spool in Rear
Full hydro Steering (Howe/AE)
39.5 x 13.5 x 17 Iroc's
17 x 9 Trail Ready Beadlock Wheels
Beard seats with Harnesses
Full Firewall and floor
Premier Power Welder
Ron Davis Radiator