TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll. I just picked up this rifle complete with Bushnell scope for $325. Anyone have one? I got it just to play around with as my county has a shotgun only deer hunting law. Personal experiences? I have read around the net to all the crap from a bunch of guys that don't own one, so please, only offer actual experience:)

Boheefus

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have one back home in PA, very powerful and a great deer gun. Penatration with a 180 + grain shell is awsome, not good in highly populated areas!

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
EVOM1 said:
I have one back home in PA, very powerful and a great deer gun. Penatration with a 180 + grain shell is awsome, not good in highly populated areas!
I plan on testing it today or tomorrow in my backyard. The scope came boresighted so I will most likely have to otinker for a bit to get it just right:)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Very powerful, is your back yard away from houses, the round will travel great distances

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
EVOM1 said:
Very powerful, is your back yard away from houses, the round will travel great distances
I am on 32 acres with a huge hill between me and the next house, plus I have an established firing line that I use all the time. I regularly shhot my 7.62 and my 5.56 in the same lanes. No problem:0

1 - 5 of 5 Posts