TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone removed the stickers on the side of the truck. My paint is faded and i want to remove just the sticker behind the rear wheel but i dont want that to be the only bright red spot on the truck. Got to put the TRD or TTORA stickers on the back quarter.

·
I LIVE FOR THIS
1,700 Posts
ThePinkTaco said:
Has anyone removed the stickers on the side of the truck. My paint is faded and i want to remove just the sticker behind the rear wheel but i dont want that to be the only bright red spot on the truck. Got to put the TRD or TTORA stickers on the back quarter.
A hairdryer or a heat gun should work and when you done get some googone with some elbow grease to get the sticky chit off.

·
Premium Member
8,407 Posts
TRDUSA2002 said:
A hairdryer or a heat gun should work and when you done get some googone with some elbow grease to get the sticky chit off.
yep. 10 characters

·
Registered
3 Posts
Although you have old stickers, and that's a slightly different animal...

I have used a plastic "wedgie" pot/pan scraper (sold at REI for cleaning camping gear) and some GooGone spray to get stickers and badging off my trucks a couple of times. Works better than the dental floss idea, which I also tried.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What about the paint under the stickers. They will be showroom red and my truck has faded to almost pink. Or will it not be as noticeable

1 - 5 of 5 Posts