TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

I removed some of the TRD decals on my truck but I'm having some trouble getting all that sticky glue off. Is there any safe way to do this?

Thanks,
Rich

·
Registered
227 Posts
Wal-mart.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
x4 on the goo gone.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
You can also re-use the decal that you pulled off there.. use the sticky side, and place on, and pull off.. it'll take you a while, but it works too.. much like puttn' the sticker back on, and takn' it off.. but only where there is residue still left from the sticker...

Hope that made sense.. but yes... Goo Gone is ligher fluid, and both will work fine..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I truly appreciate all your help guys. I went and bought some goo gone and it did the job pretty damn well. I'm new to this board I couldn't have done it without you all.

Thanks alot,
rich

·
Registered
15 Posts
that goo gone crap took the clear coat off my tailgate. now it looks like crap. its like flat burgandy. i was takin a magnaflow sticker off that the stupid guy put on when he installed the exhaust.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Just make sure you put a coat of wax on there after it's all cleaned up. You'd be left with zero protection after the goo gone.

To the guy who's missing clearcoat on his tailgate, are you sure the magnaflow sticker didn't take the clearcoat with it? If the clear wasn't that good to begin with, I could see that happening.

Brian

1 - 13 of 13 Posts