TTORA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Replaced my stock AT shifter with the Tundra Anodized aluminum shift knob with leather style insert. Sorry, don't have pics of it installed but it fits perfect. Even in the installation instructions it shows the FJ..

·
Registered
225 Posts
Ya know I was looking at that the other day in the parts department at my work and was wondering if that would fit the FJ's. I asked one of the guys there and he said it was only for the Tundras, though I've taken the shifters off both and they look like they attach the same to me. Oh well, good to know it does fit, even though I wouldn't be caught dead driving an auto FJ. ;)

·
Registered
306 Posts
chewey46 said:

Replaced my stock AT shifter with the Tundra Anodized aluminum shift knob with leather style insert. Sorry, don't have pics of it installed but it fits perfect. Even in the installation instructions it shows the FJ..
Hey where did you get that from? Part number cause i wouldn't mind giving barb a call at TOD and getting one of those...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FJAggie07 said:
Hey where did you get that from? Part number cause i wouldn't mind giving barb a call at TOD and getting one of those...

This is the part # from trdsource.com

PTS22-35072

I was able to pick mine up for $59 at my local Toyota dealership.

·
Registered
162 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is what it looks like installed. To get it going, had to press down a little hard, but you can feel it grab.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Damn, I should have got that. Oh well.

This is mine I just got. It's the OBX Speed Star for the tC. Also put one on my taco.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts