TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a Bumper that includes some body protection, either grill or front end. Is a Bull Bar a good solution? Do I have to worry about an Aftermarket Bumper not working with the Airbag system?

THANKS

:D

·
Registered
883 Posts
go search man, there are some bumpers, i think arb or warn, but not too sure, that are airbag safe.

·
Registered
725 Posts
go to allprooffroad.com or demello-offroad.com they have some cool pre-runner style front and rear bumpers. don't listen to that other fool he has a low self esteem.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
taco4life said:
go to allprooffroad.com or demello-offroad.com they have some cool pre-runner style front and rear bumpers. don't listen to that other fool he has a low self esteem.
and he would of known those companies and looked into it if he would have searched for a while,numb nuts.your father should have done us all a favor and shot that load out on the bathroom floor. no offense to you at all farmrider, i was just letting you know for the future in my dickhead kind of way.

·
Registered
725 Posts
were you raped by your father when you were a child? Because you really have an attitude problem. Oh and have you ever gone up to a homless person and asked them "even though you are a drug addict and alcoholic and live under a cardboard box because your too lazy to get a job are u a good person?"

·
Banned
755 Posts
badmoonrising said:
and he would of known those companies and looked into it if he would have searched for a while,numb nuts.your father should have done us all a favor and shot that load out on the bathroom floor. no offense to you at all farmrider, i was just letting you know for the future in my dickhead kind of way.
Thanks for reminding me why I don't spend much time here anymore. :(

Reprobate.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I really don't see why everyone gets so bent out of shape on the search thing. If it annoys you and looks like a topic that's been asked a bunch of times, skip over it and ignore it. If it doesn't bother you then reply with some info and advice to also try searching. Why make it look like we're a community of ass holes and make it so no one wants to join.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
well if you dont like the bitching then why dont you just skip over it?take your own advice. if you have good info then share it, if you dont like what i have to say or what i think, i really dont give a fuck. if somone doesnt want to take alittle time out and look themselves, instead of cluttering it up so searching is a pain in the ass then they need to be yelled at. some sites charge for the search feature(pirate4x4) . some people here dont even bother them to use it, im just offering some persuaision. OK?

·
Registered
42 Posts
badmoonrising said:
well if you dont like the bitching then why dont you just skip over it?take your own advice. if you have good info then share it, if you dont like what i have to say or what i think, i really dont give a fuck. if somone doesnt want to take alittle time out and look themselves, instead of cluttering it up so searching is a pain in the ass then they need to be yelled at. some sites charge for the search feature(pirate4x4) . some people here dont even bother them to use it, im just offering some persuaision. OK?
Seriously bro... go and take your medication. You need to look at how your posts read to others... You have lost my respect and i am sure many others with these antics. Responses like these only drive members to other boards... i am sure that you dont care and are perfectly fine talking to yourself... so be it.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Nicky9 said:
Seriously bro... go and take your medication. You need to look at how your posts read to others... You have lost my respect and i am sure many others with these antics. Responses like these only drive memers to other boards... i am sure that you dont care and are perfectly fine talking to yourself... so be it.
x2 - not a big fan of freaking out on a person off the bat. Everyone deserves a chance, remember you were a Newbie too (and me not so long ago!)

Be helpful or move on - only trolls take the time to post and put people down.

They are looking for the attention and usually get it.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I got your back badmoon, as soon as i signed up, i read alot and learned to search. Searching is way faster then waiting on replies. If someone is offended by one person then i figure that nancy bitch mall crawler can go to custom tacos.

·
Registered
42 Posts
green96taco said:
I got your back badmoon, as soon as i signed up, i read alot and learned to search. Searching is way faster then waiting on replies. If someone is offended by one person then i figure that nancy bitch mall crawler can go to custom tacos.
:suicide:
Wow... good thing you are here... way to bring it bro :jack:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Nicky9 said:
:suicide:
Wow... good thing you are here... way to bring it bro :jack:
ooo Big man with 9 post eh?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Last post for this one - I once heard that arguing on the internet is like the special Olympics, even if you win, you are still retarded.

Why does a post count gauge a person's "Manhood" ? I mean really, grow up...

·
Registered
39 Posts
City_Rider said:
Last post for this one - I once heard that arguing on the internet is like the special Olympics, even if you win, you are still retarded.

Why does a post count gauge a person's "Manhood" ? I mean really, grow up...
x2, i spend most of my time on other boards, this one has gone to hell, with no new threads, THERE IS NO FORUM, dumbass!

·
Banned
755 Posts
DCab4X407 said:
x2, i spend most of my time on other boards, this one has gone to hell, with no new threads, THERE IS NO FORUM, dumbass!

Yup. I agree. This place is a proctologists dream...wall to wall assholes.

Everytime I try to give this board another chance, some internet tough guy shows up and and embarrasses himself and this website. And there are more and more of those types on here all the time b/c that type of behavior is condoned by the powers that be here. They must be some really classy folks. And oh how proud they must be of their followers. I just can't be associated with these type people. I have slightly higher standards.

Cheers.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts