TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
I had found repair panels on a website some time ago. I will see if I can dig up the link.

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
This was the link I found a while back. Apparently it is only body and rocker panels, no floors.

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104666

If you want, we could either keep an eye on the pull-a-parts or we could make some patches for what you have.

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
There is some place called Classic to Current that is supposed to have an extensive amount of body panels for all different vehicles.
I looked there. It seems the only Toyota floor pans that I have seen out on the web are either for the older Land Cruisers, 79-83 pickups, and 90+ pickups.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
This may sound ghetto but here goes.....what about thick plastic....the cuttling board kind.....make some cross pieces out of steel for mounting and screw it down....its not like it has to be structural....just enough to rest you feet on.....then it will never rust or require paint

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
I haven't peeled the covering back all the way yet, i kinda got sick from what i saw alomg the edge, but im guessing at minimum everything from front mounting holes of seat forward needs replaced
Jed, if your available on a Sunday or evening we can look at it and decide the best course of action
We can do that. I'll trade you some body work for use of the bender. I want to do a rear cage on the truck.

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
I have to help my brother pour about 100 feet of sidewalk Saturday, but Sunday I plan on working on my truck. So we may be able to take a look on Sunday. I'll let you know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts