TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wanted to see if anyone could help my X out her and her boyfreind went to slaughterhouse and broke somthing on the jeep. They had to leave it up there and have search and rescue go get them stupid I know this being the reason she is a X lol Anyway she is wanting someone to lend a hand this coming sat is there any takers ?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
im not sure where that is. But if a tow home is needed i can prob help out.

They are keeping the rig up there til sat?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just found out about it the other day she told me they left it up there since the 9th :(

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Too bad it's a jeep, I need a new motor. jk :D

I can't do Saturday, will be in Moab woot woot! If it's stuck in snow or something like that and they wanna get it out tonight or tomorrow night, gimme a call, I might be able to help.

three oh three, eight eight one, for three for too.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They said not much snow on the trail it's just broken

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Anyone else got a week day off? I might be able to get up there but would need some help getting back.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
No weekday off but the girl is supposed to call me tomorrow to get something going for saturday. I'm heading out anyways for some camping so it gives me another excuse to get out of town.

Will update with plans if she calls.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I'm off thurs after noon or so, possibly friday as well. Can't do the weekend though, sorry

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
She said its the U joint , I just cleared my sat so I will be going out there too (got to get pictures of what could be left ) Anyone else wants to get out let me know so we can get a place to meet

·
7,735 Posts
Seems like you have some volunteers that are closer, so I'll spend the day working on my junk... but if you need more help, give me a ring (number listed in the ERT thread)

·
Registered
691 Posts
I may be in for this, if my dad is not in on saturday or if he is and wants to go. I'll update to let you know.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'm avail. Sat. and am pretty close and familiar with Slaughterhouse if you need some help. There was an Exploder up there for like two months about this time last year and no one touched it so she may luck out, but a Jeep may be a different story. Let me know.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I can't, both parents are coming and we have business to take care of.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I think I might be able to help out on this now. I will text you Friday afternoon.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts