TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,

its been fun but i am going to have to resign as president of OTTORA. i want to focus more on my middle school youth group that i lead and teaching them about how great God is and what He has done for us. i will definately still be in touch with the group and remain a member and attend runs, but i just cant devote enough time to the club. if anyone would like to assume the presidency let me know or choose amongst yourselves and i will tell Shannon (TTORA prez) and he will set everything up for you.

hope to see you guys on the trails,
Todd

·
Registered
645 Posts
What you are doing for those middle school kids is a great thing Todd. Sad to see you resign but im pretty sure someone will step up and take your spot as president. I choose......MR.STUBS! :) Does Eric count? Since he lives in WA.....I dunno but I nominate Stubs :D

Don't thin my opinion matter anyways since im leaving in 7 days

·
Registered
713 Posts
:eek: Atleast your trading the prezship for something worth while. I second with joe. STUBS FO PREZ!! He will make your wildest dreams come true :lmao:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Thats cool what your doin for the youth group. Glad to hear your not getting out of wheelin all togeather. Thanx for becoming the pres when you did and getting this group back on track. Hope to wheel with ya again soon. If Stubs is up to it I'll vote for him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts