TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for good restaurants around Reliant area. Just looking for input on all types right now (Mexican, Italian, Seafood, Chinese, Etc.). I getting together with some family before a concert next month and we are looking for a place for lunch before the concert..

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
don't know about nice nice, but there is a papacitos (seafood) just across 610 from the reliant park, I think it is on kirby or Fannan.
I have been there once and it was nice.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
if you decide to go with a chain type restaurant.... they have a Bennigans' right next to the reliant park, on the feeder going 610n.

·
Registered
782 Posts
TacoManny98 said:
I'm looking for good restaurants around Reliant area. Just looking for input on all types right now (Mexican, Italian, Seafood, Chinese, Etc.). I getting together with some family before a concert next month and we are looking for a place for lunch before the concert..
here is one of everything..... for Mexican you have Ruchi's on Main and 610 (my eating spot after every Reliant event)... Arandas on Main.... For Italian you have the Olive Garden on OST.... Seafood is Joe's Crab Shack and Pappadeaux Seafood both side by side on 610, probly have to wait an hour or more for a table..... and for Chinese you got China Border on South Post Oak......

other good restaurant in the area are Saltgrass Steakhouse, Outback Steakhouse, Chili's, Bennigan's, Golden Corral, IHOP and a few others I might have missed.... if you got anymore questions let me know..... :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts