TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks,

So, it's been years since I've been on here. I used to frequent here often. It's been so long that I had to re-sign in under a new name. Well sort of...I just added a "2" to the end of my username. I had forgotten my password and tried to go through the "set up new password" motions but I don't have the old email that I used to use. Anyways...I thought I'd sign back in and see how this forum has changed, if at all.

I still have the same truck, 04 Tacoma. Not a crazy amount of mods but I do have some. Lifted rear with dakars, lifted front with 2.0" Racerunners, SPC racing upper CA's, Clockable Taco Box, Allpro rear tube bumper & a custom made rock sliders and custom made bed rack that holds my spare along with Hi-Lift, shovel and other tools. I also fabbed up belly pans to protect those important parts. Currently running 32's on 16" steel rims.

I've been into an Old 51 Chevy pickup restoration for the last 5 years...so my yota has been neglected. Restoration is complete and I've been upgrading things on the yota lately so it made me think to check back here. This place gave me plenty of answers when I needed them the most. And made me spend a lot of money too :)

At any rate, good to be back and maybe I'll remember some familiar names - Later.

EDIT: Maybe the administrators can change my status to what it used to be...so I don't have to be a newbie all over again. Not sure what it was but it was definitely not newbie.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You Showstop. Appreciate it. It’s good to be back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts