TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’ve been looking for websites that show custom interior jobs, something like a photo gallery of any companies work. I have searched Google and have only came up with a few sites (stitch craft, theinteriorshop and westcoastcustoms), but have not really found anything that fits my taste.
Every time I am at the grocery store, I look at ricer mag.s, low-rider mags, truckin SUV magazines for custom interior ideas.
If you have any suggestions for URL to check out or even a large selection of cloth material, please feel free to share.

The theme i am going for is a black interior. I have black race seats, CF dash kit, I have already reupholstered the rear jump seats, the rear back pad and the front cloth area on the door (where the door release is located) with a black mesh looking material (similar towhat sport clothes are made of)

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
interior

Couple of questions....
Where'd you get the carbon fiber dash kit?
Do you have any pics of your door panels?
I'm going to look for some1 or something local to get my door panels done. The vinyl on the top of my doors is either cracked or starting to crack. I'd like to find some leather about the same thickness and strip the vinyl and put that in it's place, but I don't think I'll be able to match the color??? Anyways, good luck w/ your project! Peace, Wes

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
ShawnTRD said:
how did your reupholstering job come out? Where did you get that nice dash kit?

I'd like to knwo myself!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts