TTORA Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went up to pay Radflo a visit in Fountain Valley. Thanks to Glenn and Andrew there for all the big help! Rebuilt the driver side rear bypass. Softened up the valving on both bypasses(way too stiff even with all tubes open). So far on the drive home it was a much better ride and I can still soften them up if I want. Revalved the front coilovers with 600# springs to 10 rebound and 12 compression. Taking the front shocks off was a pita but we got it finally. Anyways, I can't wait to see how better they perform through the whoops. Thanks again Radflo for the great customer service! :D

-Jeff

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea that guy was very cool. If my bypasses fail im blaiming him! jk!

·
Registered
7 Posts
whats up man i hope everything is working out for you, if you have any more questions let me know and i can get it taken care of.

Andrew

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so far so good. Haven't had a chance to take it out. Got to look at my tranny =(

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
You should be pretty happy with that front set-up. I ran it with #500 springs and it was a little soft, should work pretty well for you though with the #600 springs. And yeah, your bypasses definitely needed some help lol, let me know when you take it out Jeff.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Ah, thanks Glenn, Dave, and Pager! I know it's still ways.......but, see everyone out at the Night race and hopefully get to meet the "new" Andrew soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts