TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone ahve these on there truck? where did you find them, are they worht the money?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hagan34 said:
does anyone ahve these on there truck? where did you find them, are they worht the money?
I dont think they are worth the money, you basically get some more droop from them but then its probably not usable flex if that makes since, basically you can have to much flex, ive watched rigs with extream amounts of flex but they go no where because the wheel thats drooped has no weigh on it. also if your on a hill and get sideways and one side unloads it wont be fun since one side will want to walk further than the other. best bet is to use a different set of rear leafs, if you are lifted the 63" chevys kick major ass, depending on the year of your truck you may have to move both the front mount and the shackle mount foward, you may only have to move the front mount foward, this will get the tire centered in the wheel well.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
after reading some reveiws and think about the way it works I decided to go with just the CF 1" shackle. thanks for the responce.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
i heard they aren't safe for road use because they can lock down....obviously a problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
KStacoma
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing