TTORA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy of mine is about to purchase a 3" revtek lift kit. I was just wondering if anyone is running one of these or if you know anything about it. Also, can you fit a 33x12.5x15x8 on one of these lifts. The book says yes, what do you think? Thanks for the help. :welder:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
NC's BeefTaco said:
A buddy of mine is about to purchase a 3" revtek lift kit. I was just wondering if anyone is running one of these or if you know anything about it. Also, can you fit a 33x12.5x15x8 on one of these lifts. The book says yes, what do you think? Thanks for the help. :welder:
Tell your friend to save some cash and get a Cornfed or Toytec spacer lift.

With the proper wheels, some bumper trimming and a BFH you can minimize rubbing with that tire size.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I bought a toytec, and I'm very pleased, so maybe if he here's it from someone besides me, he'll listen. Where can I find the cornfed suspension at, and how much is it?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
NC's BeefTaco said:
Thanks, I bought a toytec, and I'm very pleased, so maybe if he here's it from someone besides me, he'll listen. Where can I find the cornfed suspension at, and how much is it?
Here. Not sure what his pricing is right now, but he offers discounts to TTORA dudes.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all your help man.

·
Registered
360 Posts
NC's BeefTaco said:

I have a 2.5" Cornfed spacer. It is basically the same thing as what toy tech has. From what I have heard Cornfed has been quite busy latley and delivery time on lifts is suffering. I would check with Toy Tech first as I waited over a month for my CF spacers...

I persnally like having a piece of steel giving lift vs plastic or poly what-ever-it-is that Revtek uses.

·
Registered
28 Posts
mudferret said:
Tell your friend to save some cash and get a Cornfed or Toytec spacer lift.

With the proper wheels, some bumper trimming and a BFH you can minimize rubbing with that tire size.

I'm Curious, what would be the correct wheel? 15x8 with 3 3/4 backspacing? I recieved speedy delievery and good service when I bought a complete 3" Cornfed Kit about 6 weeks ago. Now my 31's look small. I would love to go 33's if they'd fit!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
4BYnTacoma said:
I have a 2.5" Cornfed spacer. It is basically the same thing as what toy tech has. From what I have heard Cornfed has been quite busy latley and delivery time on lifts is suffering. I would check with Toy Tech first as I waited over a month for my CF spacers...

I persnally like having a piece of steel giving lift vs plastic or poly what-ever-it-is that Revtek uses.
The Revtek is made from steel with an aluminum top-out spacer and is as good a quality as any other spacer lift, it's only downside is the price(and rear blocks if you get the complete kit). Tell him to get OME's, they're not much more, do the same thing and the ride is better if matched up with their struts.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
tell ur friend to go to this website...and he'll see how many people perfer toytec or cornfed over revtek...for the price...service..and quility...i have toytec 3" spacers and the service was great...Doug answered all my questions...the product is great...i would choose toytec or cornfed over revtek...

revtek is over priced IMO...it's like 400 without shocks...too much for a spacer kit..with BLOCKS...

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
EricR said:
I'm Curious, what would be the correct wheel? 15x8 with 3 3/4 backspacing? I recieved speedy delievery and good service when I bought a complete 3" Cornfed Kit about 6 weeks ago. Now my 31's look small. I would love to go 33's if they'd fit!
The backspacing is the important factor. In the 3 to 4 inch range is good.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
04RedLobster said:
tell ur friend to go to this website...and he'll see how many people perfer toytec or cornfed over revtek...for the price...service..and quility...i have toytec 3" spacers and the service was great...Doug answered all my questions...the product is great...i would choose toytec or cornfed over revtek...

revtek is over priced IMO...it's like 400 without shocks...too much for a spacer kit..with BLOCKS...
I agree with you about Revtek being overpriced but their service and quality is top notch, as far as spacers go anyways. They're also good to sponsor the club and donated prizes at Takeover.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
well i never meant it to be like their service was bad and the product is also... i just had no experience with them since i didn't want to pay alot for a spacer lift... but i'm sure they will provide good service and product..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts